Jobs in the Netherlands for people who do speak English but have not mastered Dutch (yet). Ideal for people with a nationality of one of the European Union member states or someone who has received a residence permit for Holland (refugee or expat). From fruitpicker to universityprofessor
You will be the first point of contact for new and existing clients and intermediaries, such as law firms (m&a lawyers), civil law notaries, corporate bankers and accountants, all over Europe. You are a professional sparring partner for our intermediaries and clients. You identify opportunities for commercial initiatives and convert these into tailor made escrow agreements, prepare commercial proposals and you negotiate conditions precedent for escrow and settlement agreements.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Legal education on masters level;
• At least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in a financial institution or in a law firm/notary office;
• Outstanding communicative skills and ability to convince;
• Outspoken commercial feeling;
• Good drafting skills and pro-active, quick-witted and analytical thinker;
• Eager to develop solutions to meet customer requirements and results driven
• You are prepared to travel, meet and cement relationships with our intermediaries and clients;
• Fluent in English and Dutch and preferably in another language.
ABN AMRO Escrow & Settlement is a leading niche player in Europe for securing financial obligations arising from acquisitions, cross border trading transactions and international (construction-) projects. This renowned organization has the experience and know how to arrange escrows & settlements at short notice. ABN AMRO Escrow & Settlement offers escrow solutions directly to end customers and through professional intermediaries worldwide such as banks, law firms, accountants and other consultants. This department currently consists of 15 persons.
If you come to work at ABN AMRO Escrow & Settlement, you will be joining an international business, which is enterprising, daring and ambitious. Definetly not 925. You work with top lawyers and bankers requiring triple A service and you are dedicated to deliver. We encourage an active diversity policy. You will be given every opportunity to work on your personal development and further your career. Naturally, we offer excellent terms of employment.
For more information contact Femke Algera, Senior Recruiter via 06 531 47 327. We look forward to getting to know you. Are you interested? Please apply online!