Locatie Nijmegen Functietypes Professors, associate professors, assistant professors and lecturers Wetenschappelijke discipline Behaviour and Society Uren 30.4 - 38.0 uren per week Werk-/denkniveau Doctorate Vacaturenummer 24.11.12 Vertalingen en
The School of Psychology and Artificial Intelligence and the Behavioural Science Institute at Radboud University Nijmegen are looking for an Assistant Professor in Work and Organizational Psychology with a focus on work, stress, and health.
You will teach in the field of Work and Organizational Psychology and supervise students preparing Bachelor’s and Master’s theses. You will teach in the Bachelor’s degree program in Psychology (which includes the selective Radboud Honours Academy), the Master’s degree program of Work, Organization and Health and the Research Master’s program in Behavioural Science that is part of the Behavioural Science Graduate School. Your teaching responsibilities will also include attracting and supervising Research Master thesis projects.
You will conduct research in the Work, Stress and Health (WSH) program of the Behavioural Science Institute. The mission of our group is to conduct high quality research in occupational health psychology. Our research combines fundamental theory-driven research and scientifically grounded applied research. The topics that we study include: effort and recovery, work motivation, learning and performance, work-related chronic mental fatigue, sustainable employability and sport and exercise psychology. Our research paradigms include (quasi-)experimental methods, neurophysiological measurements, observational data, self-reports, and intensive experience sampling and longitudinal data. We also aim to contribute to the development of a high quality research methodology.
- research expertise compatible with the WSH research programme (evidenced by high-quality publications in prestigious, peer-reviewed journals);
- excellent qualifications in quantitative research methodology;
- experience with obtaining external research funding;
- teaching and supervision experience at Bachelor’s, Master’s, and/or PhD level;
- enthusiasm for teaching;
- teaching experience/skills evidenced by a certificate (e.g. the University Teaching Qualification) or the willingness to acquire within two years;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English;
- a good command of Dutch or the willingness to learn Dutch in two years;
- your qualifications should meet the faculty’s publication criteria;
- good social skills, and be able to collaborate with colleagues from different disciplines.
- the maximum gross monthly salary will be between €3,195 and €4,970 on a full-time basis, depending on qualifications and experience. You may be placed on an incremental scale (scale 11).