Jobs in the Netherlands for people who do speak English but have not mastered Dutch (yet). Ideal for people with a nationality of one of the European Union member states or someone who has received a residence permit for Holland (refugee or expat). From fruitpicker to universityprofessor
Tuesday, 3 January 2012
Do you speak English fluently and do you have an Accounting background?
Tasks and responsibilities
• To receive and process all invoices, expense reports and requests for payment
• Follow up on timely returning of invoices for approval
• Record invoices and expense report accurately in the accounting system, such as correct account, supplier, currency, amount, cost centre, project code etc.
• Draft payment proposals for review by financial controller based on various inputs, such as aging, urgent payments, etc.
• Process payment proposals into the payment system
• Process bank statements into the accounting system and accounts payable sub ledger
• Periodic review of accounts payable sub ledger to ensure accuracy of AP sub ledger
• Regular review of contents of cost accounts and suspense accounts
• Various on-hand accounting duties and assistance of the financial controller in maintaining an accurate accounting system
• Afinancial education on at least MBO-level (PD boekhouden or Middelbare Bedrijfs Administratie)
• Several years of practical working experience in an international company
• Being used to work with various currencies and banking systems
• Team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Accurate and stress-resistant
• Fluent in English is a must (written and verbal) and knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus
Please note that you need to live in the Netherlands for this position, area Rotterdam and have a valid work permit.
International transport company in the centre of Rotterdam.
For more information please contact Yvet Sluiter at 06-48281951 or send an e-mail to email@example.com