Tasks & Roles
- Track and Tracing of orders.
- Investigating irregularities of orders and informing customers as required.
- Actively insuring that orders flow through the system flawlessly by managing exceptions.
- Monitor carrier reports.
- Handling of return requests incl. arranging of pick-ups.
- Handling of non-inventory credit or invoice requests.
- Arrange delivery book-in appointments by using, updating and maintaining our customer’s vendor systems.
- Provide product and service information to customers by email/phone.
- Provide information on status of orders to Sales as well as customers.
- Communicate late, incomplete or cancelled orders as well as changes to the collection within set timeframes.
- Logging and updating of customer information in CRM systems.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer complaints; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Escalate issues in a structured way to CS Management or contact departments.
- Participate in process improvements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Support Sales with any information required from the head office
- Conduct Telesales (outbound calling to existing customers) according to guidelines set out by Management
The Customer Service Representative interacts with contacts to retrieve and/or provide information in response to customer enquiries about products or services. Communication with contacts takes place through a variety of means—by telephone; by e-mail, fax, and regular mail; or in person.
Internal: Finance, Distribution, Logistics, Product Team, Sales/Marketing Team.
External: Customers and 3rd parties.
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Strong communication skills written and verbal in native English
- Solid problem-solving skills with Quality focus
- Good interpersonal skills
- PC literate & Multitasking
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities and tasks when required
- Is able to work under pressure and meets deadlines
- Possess natural curiosity to understand processes, departments & clients
- Have a proactive approach in tackling new challenges
- Have fun working in an international, challenging and communicative Environment