In the RNW Connect team we open up a vacancy for a:
36 hours per week
vacancy number: 14-025
• 5-7 years of experience working as a resources mobiliser in the field of RNW's central themes (human rights, sexual rights and democracy and good governance);
• Able to write grants in English;
• Understand all aspects of public and private funding;
• Ability to put together a prospecting plan, build a fundraising strategy and oversee implementation;
• Research experience;
• Good interpersonal communication skills;
• A proven track record and an effective network in our sector.
• A good salary;
• An international playing field (both internally and externally);
• Fringe benefits according to the labour agreement of the Dutch broadcasting sector;
• A pension programme;
• A friendly work environment;
• The appointment will initially be made for one year.
For more information about the position of resource mobiliser, call Edward van den Berg, Manager RNW Connect + 31 (0) 6 28877486. More information about RNW at www.rnw.org.
To apply, please complete the application form at: http://www.rnw.org/joboffers, and upload your CV and letter of application before 27 June 2014.
Found here: http://www.rnw.org/joboffers/resource-mobiliser