You will give lectures and training sessions in the English language within a project and competency oriented curriculum. You will also tutor project group meetings and coach students in group and individual meetings. Beside teaching activities you will (co-)develop and apply the latest innovations in education in conjunction with the marketing department. We are looking for candidates that have knowledge and/or experience with new media and/or emerging markets like Asia and the BRIC countries.
- Has a PhD or Master’s degree in the relevant field;
- Has recent relevant international practical experience;
- Has expertise in the current state-of-the-art theory and practice in the field of International Marketing (including social media, emerging markets);
- Has expertise in modern teaching methods and business research methods;
- Is expected to be a ‘reflective practitioner’ and/or to be willing to develop in this area;
- Is expected to have excellent social and communicative skills in the English language;
- Is expected to be an excellent team player;
- Is expected to develop their professional competencies within the educational context.
Conditions of employment
Starting date: as soon as possible
Position type: temporary position (possibility for a structural position)
Scope of the position: 0,6 - 1,0 fte
ASIS has a dynamic and highly skilled team of 60 staff and around 900 students. With 16 different nationalities in our staff and 40% of our students coming from outside the Netherlands, we offer an international working and learning environment.
Due to the increase in student numbers, we wish to expand our team of lecturers. We are looking for an enthusiastic Lecturer in the area of International Marketing who has our students’ interests at heart and has a passion for teaching and applied research. A professional with a thorough understanding of International Marketing and capable of applying the theoretical models and concepts in a practical context Our programmes are completely taught in English.
The contents of this text can not legally binding.
This vacancy is simultaneously released for internal and external recruitment.
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.