Business Developer Space (m/f) Deal maker - bridging the gap between technology and business in a global playing field.
On behalf of TNO Space you will be responsible for developing the space market. By identifying future space projects and being involved in these projects at a commercial level, you will proactively contribute to the TNO Space strategy. You identify current and future customer needs and market opportunities.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:• Management of sales and tender processes (from initiation, contract negotiations and contract closing to after sales;
• Gaining position within various consortia / prime contractors;
• Proactive role as sparring partner with a view to achieving business objectives;
• Identifying the needs of the market and establishing networks within (new) markets;
• Identifying future space projects;
• Implementation of the TNO strategy in the space market;
• TNO positioning and recognition within the space industry;
• Development of and linking up with relevant Business Cases;
• Consolidation of, initiating and developing contacts with (new) customers and stakeholders in the areas of upstream and downstream space.
In addition, you have:
• Knowledge of technical and consultative sales processes;
• The ability to maintain contacts and advise customers at various levels, preferably on strategic space industry issues;
• Knowledge of (future) space programmes;
• A proven ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment;
• An academic technical background (such as astronomy, physics, nuclear physics, particle physics electronics, applied physics);
• A good command of the English language (knowledge of Dutch is preferred, but not required).
A challenging, international and commercial position at TNO; an organisation that has a competitive edge in bridging the gap between science, business development and space technology. A proactive role in promoting and improving TNO’s current and future presence in the space industry. Diversity of nationalities and cultures, strong brand and innovation are leading core values.
For more information, please contact Marc V. Sterel (Executive Consultant) or Carmen Adams (Recruiter) at Mercuri Urval, tel. . Further information can also be found at .
Keywords:Technology, Space, Research, Innovation, Science, Business Development, Master, Astronomy, Physics, Technical, WO, Academic, The Netherlands, Holland, Delft, Zuid Holland, Den Haag, Rotterdam, Job, Vacany, Vacature, Werk, Baan.