Sunday 20 July 2014

Let me tell you something about myself


I am not a recruiter but an immigration lawyer. A few years ago I was discussing with a friend in the UK who was a recruiter that we in the Netherlands had so many vacancies in farmjobs and that employers were looking abroad for farmhands. At the same time I received feedback from former clients that people who had gotten a refugestatus in the Netherlands had trouble finding jobs due to our difficult language they had to master. So I decided to place jobs in English on a blogpage when I would stumble upon one. The FB page is also the result of that.
I am wondering who you all are and what is the reason you guys are following this page. Do you have special request like certain jobs you are interested in? Have you already applied on a job here and maybe even got one via this page? I am kind of curious what the impact of this page is. So please let me know

No comments: